Are you a SQL expert interested in sharing your knowledge? We are always looking for experienced writers to contribute tutorials, explainers, how-tos, and other SQL-related content to our site.
Why Write for Us?
- Share your knowledge with an engaged audience of SQL learners, developers, analysts, and more.
- Get your name out there and establish yourself as an authority on SQL, SQLite, MySQL, etc.
- Backlinks and exposure from a high-authority site in this niche
- Receive compensation for quality accepted articles
What We Look For
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to explain complex SQL concepts clearly
- Real-world experience using SQL in a professional or academic setting
- Passion for teaching others about SQL
- Relevant samples that demonstrate your technical writing abilities
How to Apply
To be considered as a writer:
Carefully review our contributor guidelines to ensure your topic ideas and writing align with our site’s goals and audience.
Send the following to our editor at [email protected]:
- A short bio describing your experience with SQL
- Links to 3-5 relevant writing samples
- A topic proposal or two for the articles you’d like to write
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll respond to discuss details and potentially assign an article.
We look forward to hearing from qualified SQL writers interested in contributing their expertise to further our goal of providing the best SQL learning resources on the web!